BUDDHA BUDDHA BUDDHA BUDDHA ROCKING EVERYWHERE.
Literally freaking obsessed with buddha bowls lately & getting ALL da veggies in in sneaky ways and this one takes the cake.
It's been a while since I've shared a recipe ('cause you know yo girl is pretty much always eating the same shit -- what can I say, when I find something I love, I eat it until I get sick of it! haha) Ya feel me?
Happy eating, my loves!
QUINOA BUDDHA BOWL
Quinoa, 1 cup
Brussel sprouts, 2 cups
Sweet potato, 1 cup
Chicken breasts, 2
Red onion, chopped
Apple cider vinegar
1. Pre bake brussels, sweet potatoes and chicken at 375 F. (I like to sautee the brussels and sweet pots in avocado oil and sea salt and roast brussels for 12-15 mins and sweet pots for 20-25 mins. As for the chicken, marinade with
2. Also pre cook quinoa on stove. Put 2 cups of water and 1 cup of quinoa in a pot on high. Once water is boiling, reduce to low and cover until cooked (approx 7-10 mins)
3. Once all your ingredients are ready to rock, you can throw your buddha bowl together STAT!
4. Toss in 1/4 cup of quinoa, chopped romaine lettuce, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1/2 chicken breast, chopped red onion, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 cup brussel sprouts.
5. Add in vinaigrette (4 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp dijon mustard
ENJOY MA BABES!!!