EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"I've made the conscious decision to not ask for permission to have the life I have."
Madelyn Moon is an author, podcast host, retreat leader and transformational life coach. She is a guiding force for women who want to stop over-thinking their lives away and live with more trust, intuition and flow.
Maddy Moon was driven by perfectionist energy for most of her life, which led her down a dangerous path. Always striving to do more, be more and accomplish more, she found herself disconnected from her body with multiple disordered eating patterns, a restlessness and a lack of confidence.
Maddy healed her heart, spirit, body and mind by stepping into her unique feminine essence, giving up the need for control and learning to surrender to a higher power.
Maddy takes life by the reigns today by leading thousands of women across the world through their own transformational experiences via her podcast, her website, and her global retreats.
Her work and story has been featured in The Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, Nylon Magazine, The Daily Mail, Vice, Greatist, Men’s Health, PEOPLE and ABC News Nightline.
Here are a few things we discussed in today’s episode:
- Her past life as a body builder
- Her journey from living a life of rigidity and perfectionism to living in flow (and what the heck that means)
- The differences between masculine and feminine energy
- How to know what energy you're lacking in your own life and how to create space for the things you need more of
- How to tap into our intuition
- A major realization I had about myself
- Her journey with vedic meditation
- Her hobbit name
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAYS EPISODE
Intrigued by Nico & Vinz
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!