EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"If I have to choose between other people approving of me or me approving of me, I choose me."
Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, she is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor and has been a featured expert on Fox 5 San Diego and YourTango.com.
Here are some things we discuss in todays episode:
- Her two major quarter life crises and how the song Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson changed the game for her (it's a SUPER juicy story, get ready)
- The stress of working for someone else's dream and the path to a NEW light
- The shit we DON'T say and how that can impact so many aspects of our life (except guess what, we say it on the pod)
- The evolution of Amy's biz
- How to say NO without being a dick
- 3 ways to move away from people pleasing and perfectionism tendencies
- How to meet animosity and disagreement in a way that will leave you getting what you actually want
- Flipping the switch on guilt
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAYS EPISODE
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!