EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"If I were to continue on this path doing the things that I do, surrounding myself with the people I do, acting the way I do in my life -- will I in 5 years, in 10 years be happy? If the answer is no, it's time for a change."
"You're so happy and successful and it seems like you've gotten it all figured out -- how did you do it?!"
I remember saying this to one of my Instagram friends turned future besties 2 1/2 years ago amidst my quarter life crisis. I was a MESS. Miserable in pretty much every area of my life and I just assumed I was destined to live that way for the rest of my life.
What I didn't realize was that I was the one holding myself back from being the woman I wanted to be.
That I had the power inside myself all along to make a freaking CHANGE in my life.
And today, I'm sharing the 3 simple things that propelled me into finding my purpose, healing my relationship with food and exercise and creating positive and uplifting relationships in my life.
Here are a few things I touch on in todays episode:
- Why perfectionism stunted my growth
- The time in my life when I thought there was no hope of anything getting better
- My journey through binge eating
- The 7 areas of growth
- The power of your brain
- How to move towards pleasure and away from pain, and its importance in achieving your goals
- The 3 simple steps to adopting a growth mindset