EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"Love lies in the vulnerability. You can't love perfect. So if we're all trying to be perfect for that person all the time, they actually can't love you. So you're full on f*cking sabotaging it."
Kira Sabin has been coaching single women from San Diego to Singapore since 2007. She is a positive psychology practitioner through The Flourishing Center and a professionally certified coach through the International Coach Academy…however, she has taken her work much further than that. UNDERSTANDING HOW LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS WORK FROM A PSYCHOLOGICAL, EMOTIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC POINT OF VIEW HAS BEEN BECOME HER PASSION. Creating a way to take everything she has learned and apply that individually to her clients so that they can CREATE real and healthy relationships that last has become her obsession.
And most importantly, she is a former shit-show dater who learned how to stop bending over backwards, become more vulnerable and created the relationship of her life starting at 41!
Here are some things we discuss in today's episode:
- Dating in 2018
- Her journey from shit-show dater to figuring it the F out
- Where relationship failures really stem from.
- How to be hella confident with yourself, single.
- Her perspective on online dating
- Making decisions out of love versus fear
- First date ideas that will actually let you get to know the person
- Why you keep attracting unavailable guys
- How being true to ourselves is the key to letting love in
- How my marriage changed because of Harry Potter
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAY'S EPISODE
Reach out to Amanda on Instagram
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!