EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"We can be predisposed to certain things, but we can choose to better our health and choose things that make us feel well and vibrant and not be a victim to the cards we've been handed."
After losing her mom to cancer at 15 and years of exploration in jobs that just seemed to stifle her purpose and silence her authentic voice, Wendy Weeks bowed out of a "traditional" job to pursue her soul's work in the holistic wellness world. Living in Denver, Colorado, Wendy is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and yoga instructor that guides others to find their way back home -- mind, body and soul. She coaches soul-seekers on how to ditch the toxins in their life so they can rise up into their most authentic selves.
Here are a few things we discuss in todays episode:
- Her journey from working full time in corporate to transitioning to working for herself in the wellness space
- Losing a parent at a young age
- Finding your souls purpose
- Nutritional therapy
- How listening to our intuition/gut can lead to incredible things
- Her perspective on how disease is being normalized in our day and age
- Small actions we can start taking today to improve our health
- Moving from a place of joy
- How she's healed her migraines and working on healing her acne, naturally.
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAY'S EPISODE
Reach out to Amanda on Instagram
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!