EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"I didn't realize that I was afraid of being said until this year and until I went through this loss."
Anna Maria Locke is back on the podcast and today, she's sharing something that so few actually have the courage to talk about.
Something that is so taboo in our society to talk about publicly and yet so many women go through it and feel so alone in the process.
Whether you've experienced a miscarriage before, know someone who has, are thinking about getting pregnant or are just navigating a tough season in your life, this episode is a must listen.
Here are some things we discuss in today's episode:
- Breaking free of the taboo nature of miscarriages and getting real AF about what it's really like to go through one
- The fears she's had along the journey
- What actually happens when we experience grief
- The endless pursuit of the high vibe life
- The reality of pregnancy and what no one talks about
- Getting pregnant is super different than what you may think
- Tools and resources for support
- The weird expected timeline of telling others you're pregnant
- How to arm yourself with some self care tools to help you navigate hardships in your life
- The beauty and importance of unproductive days
- Approaching pregnancy after navigating a miscarriage
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAY'S EPISODE
The Authentic Woman Series -- use code: 10LOY for 10% off!
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!