EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"I vowed to myself to make a choice. I did not expect to have a reason to live, because the truth was: I did not. But at that moment, I decided I had nothing to lose."
Hanna Bier helps creative entrepreneurs, artists and do-gooders feel good in their own skin and confidently create the beautiful lives and fulfilling careers they've always wanted. She offers 1:1 coaching, e-courses and soulful podcast episodes for kind creatives who don't know how to achieve the success they desire (yet). Hanna is a Soulful Success Coach, Energy Healer, Family Constellation Therapist and a Priestess of the Divine Feminine. She runs the podcast 'Mystics On A Mission Show' and currently lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Here are a few things we touch on in todays episode:
- Her long history with trauma, sexual abuse and struggles in her childhood years
- The moment that changed everything for her
- The path out of trauma and into the light
- Family constellation therapy and energy healing
- How our past and family history can greatly inform our personal patterns in our lives
- Goddess archetypes
- Her newfound love for stand up comedy
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAYS EPISODE
Books recommended: The Gaia Codex by Sarah Drew and Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Hanna's Pinterest Board
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!