EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"80% of hormone and thyroid issues could be solved with feeding your body well and lowering stress."
Jess is a Certified Eating Psychology Coach specializing in Functional Endocrinology and Mind/Body Nutrition. She empowers women in their quest to wholeness through healing solutions rooted in Integrative Care. You'll often find her lifting heavy things in the gym, trying to pet stranger's dogs, or writing some sass-filled #hormonehacks or #tabootuesday's on Instagram. She is passionate about helping women heal their hormones, break free of restrictive dieting, and feel at home in their bodies.
Here are a few things we discussed in today’s episode:
- Her journey from yo yo dieting to wholistic health and self love
- She breaks it down with her science knowledge bombs and shares not just WHAT to do but WHY it's important to support our overall health
- Her experience with hypothyroidism, what it is and why 1 in 3 women have it
- The importance of advocating for yourself and your health
- Which programs/diets to stay away from when it comes to women's health
- The best foods to eat to heal your hormones and your gut
- Taboo tuesdays and getting nitty gritty with the "uncomfortable"
- 3 simple steps you can take to heal your hormones right away
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!