EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"All I ever wanted was my mom. And I realized that she's always there."
Jen Wille is a Certified Professional Life Coach, educator, and speaker from Chicago helping women grow their passion work from the inside out. She is the host of First + Foremost | The Podcast, which is all about giving you the tools to take care of you, first.
Here are some things we discuss in todays episode:
- Her story growing up in foster care and her journey with her birth family
- Navigating how to start the self care process and actually take care of ourselves on the daily
- How to start your day with intention
- Getting vulnerable and how to have the courage to voice your fears and your truth
- The bond between a mother and a daughter, even when they're broken apart
- The three foster homes she lived in and the vastly different experiences and lessons they gave her
- Setting boundaries in a loving way
LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAY'S EPISODE
BOMB ASS WAYS TO CONNECT
Join our community where we chat all things real talk, and you get the inside scoop on guests, a chance to ask questions & be surrounded by a tribe of ladies who GET you!
Shout out the pod on Instagram and tag @liveyourfuckyeslife or leave a review on itunes to get featured on the podcast!