EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
"Life just became more vivid than it ever had in those 10 years. All of my senses had been heightened and I felt like I was getting to know parts of myself that had been muted for years."
Claire Baker is an Australian women’s coach and writer based in London. Through her popular blog, eBooks, online courses and live workshops, Claire teaches self-care, creative rekindling, how to live life aligned with your menstrual cycle and being kind to yourself and the world. Claire believes in less stress and more flow (and dark chocolate) and knows that working with our natural rhythms is ‘the missing key’ when it comes to women’s wellness. She’ll have you throwing out the scales, booking the flight, launching the blog – and falling back in love with your life.
Here are a few things we discussed in today’s episode:
- Her journey with the birth control pill and why I'm considering going off of it
- How she lost her period for a year and her journey exploring her hormones
- Her PCOS diagnosis & my misdiagnosis of the same
- Libidos & navigating sex as a freaking WOMAN
- Learning how to embrace our natural rhythms of our bodies
- How to navigate the 4 seasons of your menstrual cycle and embrace the energies attached to them
- How to honor what your body is actually telling you in little ways throughout your day
- How she uses her passions to help women unlock parts of themselves they're dying to unleash
- Holistic practices that has helped her on her journey
- My weird celebrity crush and one of the most incredible moments of my life