EPISODE SNEAK PEEK
" There is so much power in sharing the mess along the way too because hello - we are messy humans. We are not this picture perfect wrapped in a present version of ourselves. We are constantly going through it and if we don't believe that there is strength in that, then how can other people feel that it's ok to not have their shit together too?"
When you hear the word strength, what images come up for you?
For so many years, my concept of what it meant to be strong was so skewed, and it wasn't until super recently that everything shifted for me.
Here are a few things I touch on in todays episode:
- My plans for the long weekend
- Our definitions of strength as a society
- Physical strength and why it's so important to me
- The summer of 2014, aka the summer of "weakness"
- The saga of not enoughness
- Social media & its influence on our perceptions of what it means to be strong
- The power of vulnerability
- The lightbulb moment I had last week